Corporate Headquarters (Detroit, MI)
New Orleans, LA
New York, NY
St. Louis, MO
Los Angeles, CA
San Francisco, CA
San Antonio, TX
128 S. Tryon Street, Suite 1720
Charlotte, NC 28202
Welcome to Charlotte, a favorite spot for young families and business entrepreneurs. Here are some quick facts you need to know when considering Charlotte as a place to
live and work:
- Charlotte is the sixth largest major airline hub in the nation.
- Charlotte is the second largest financial center in the U.S.
- Charlotte offers a wide variety of things to do, from outdoor activities like boating, hiking, and playing golf to cultural pursuits like museums, theater, symphony, opera, and dance.
- Charlotte boasts of a mild climate all-year-round, with an average of 241 sunny days.
- The average July high temperature is 79 degrees, and the average December monthly low temperature is 39 degrees. Average rainfall is 43 inches, and average snowfall is six inches.