Corporate Headquarters (Detroit, MI)
New Orleans, LA
New York, NY
St. Louis, MO
Los Angeles, CA
San Francisco, CA
San Antonio, TX
New York, NY
477 Madison Avenue, Office 645
New York, NY 10022
The largest city in the United States, New York City, is located in the southern part of New York State. Fondly known as The Big Apple, New York City is a principal world leader in finance, communications, and the arts. The metropolis is the home of the United Nations and is the center of operations for some of the world's largest corporations. It is also celebrated as the foundation of advertising, publishing, fashion and entertainment in the United States. The port of New York is one of the most supreme in the world.
- Greater New York was chartered in 1898 and the same year, the city expanded to include five boroughs: Manhattan, Brooklyn, Bronx, Queens, Staten Island. The latter has persistently made efforts to become a separate and independent city in Greater New York.
- The Empire State Building, located in central Manhattan, is one of the world's tallest buildings, standing 1,250 feet. A 102-story office building, it accommodates 25,000 tenants.
- New York is home to one of the most historic neighborhoods in America, Coney Island. The area boasts a beach resort, an amusement center, a 2 mile boardwalk, the New York Aquarium, and countless other noteworthy restaurants.
- One of the world's largest subway systems can be found in New York City. At 371 kilometers, the subway system has over one billion riders per year.
- Central Park, 840 acres of rolling landscape, is located in the center of Manhattan. The park is home to many lakes, ponds, foliage, and walkways. The park is most famous for its Wollman Skating Rink, wich can be found in countless movie scenes.